Friday 18 November 2011

Terrible feeling ..

Ah .. Hello ~ I'm back ! Oh another shot of me , my back view . But this was taken about 2 months back ? Well , I feel like sharing this memory I captured basically it's about life ? Hahaha yeah .. Walk and walk .. As the wind blow the sand lightly , my feet got dirty ~ grr.. Well, In the end there is still an end .. In between the distance from start till the end , problems will naturally come to you .. So much problems yet so little faith in myself . When ever I try hard to get things done , it will just run away further from me .. Just .. Alike today's incident .. My mattress had moved into my new home .. And at my current house , I got no where to sleep in my room .. Well .. I wanted to sleep in my brother's room as he wasn't home , he is working as night shift .. Unfortunately , my dad wasn't happy .. He shouted at me saying "Brother would come back middle of the night , where could he sleep if you are going on his bed ! " Yeah .. For the first time , he scolded me because of my brother .. It's okay .. But it's really too much when he didn't treat me like how he treated my brother .. I really feel so unfair .. Why is this so ? I am always careful with words I say or things I do to and for my parents .. I dislike to see them getting hurt by their own child .. Unfortunately , everything I did is emptied by the end of the day .. When ever there is arguements .. I chose to step back .. When ever they piss me off , I also chose to not hate them .. Because I really don't wish to live with regrets .. I'm afraid that if I hate them one day and they would suddenly have left me alone in this world , I would really regret by not cherishing the ones I love .. No choice ah .. This is life ... Unfair .

No comments:

Post a Comment